Chiropractic and Natural Health Providers
1) ICPA4kids.com - The international Chiropractic Pediatric Association supports lifetime chiropractic care for the whole family and the site includes research, articles, and more. Dr. Ericka is one of the only doctors in the state of Tennessee that has successfully completed all training from the ICPA and is currently in the process of becoming fully certified!
2) Hpakids.org - The Holistic Pediatric Alliance is an educational organization. They aim to unite parents and health professionals in the common goal of improbing and transforming family health care into a safe, nurturing, and sensible holistic system. They empower parents to trust their natural wisdom and make informed choices on behalf of their children.
3) Naturopathic.org - Naturopathic physicians combine the wisdom of nature with the rigors of modern science. Steeped in traditional healing methods, principles and practices, naturopathic medicine focuses on holistic, proactive prevention and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment.
4. National Directory of Chiropractic - A national directory of chiropractors in the United States searchable by city, state, and zip code.
5. Chiropractic Health and Massage Directory - A detailed listing of select chiropractic clinics.
6. Kennedy Chiropractic - a chiropractor in the Waldorf, MD area.
Foods - Health - Healing
1)Foodmatter.tv - Food Matters features a plethora of information on natural healing topics, nutrition-rich recipes and interviews with leading health experts who reveal the best natural healing choices you can make for you and your family's health.
2) Superhealthykids.com - The goal of Super Healthy Kids is to educate families to become healthier. With the proper knowledge, experience, tools and resources, we can begin making changes to create a healthier generation of kids. Super Healthy Kids offers all kinds of recipes, baby food ideas, meal plans, and dishes for kids and advice for every-thing from picky eaters to eating for a healthy pregnancy.
3) Organicconsumers.org - This is a very informative website if you want to explore and know what's beneath the surface on organic foods, food safety, children's health, genetic engineering, corporate accountability and more.
Natural Health Topics
1) Mercola.com - The worlds # 1 natural health website. Dr. Mercola's mission is to educate and provide simple, inexpensive tools to help limit or avoid expensive and potentially dangerous drugs and surgery.
2) Naturalnews.com - Natural News is a science-based natural health advocacy
organization. Natural News covers holistic health, nutritional therapies, consciousness and spirituality, organics, animal rights, environmental health, food and super-foods , and performance nutrition.
3) Holisticmom.org - The Holistic Moms Network is a non-profit organization connecting parents who are interested in holistic health and green living. They encourage moms to trust their instincts, parent from the heart, use their innate sense of what is best for their children, live in balance with the Earth and learn about the pros and cons of health care and parenting options.
4) Responsibletechnology.org - Another great website for the "above average" consumer who wants to know the truth on food resources, fraud, corporate and government cover-ups and topics like autism, GMO's and more.
This page consists of many wonderful resources for you and your family down the road to wellness!
Broken down by different topics are resources you can use to improve you and your families health! ENJOY
Wellness Awaits You!