1) Lamaze.com - A great source to get informed on birthing. You can watch webinars and videos, learn healthy birth practices, network with other moms and and more. The Lamaze Healthy Birth Practices help simplify the birth process with a natural approach that alleviate fears and manage pain. Regardless of the baby's size, labor's length and complexity, or the mothers confidence level, these care practices will help keep labor and birth as safe and healthy as possible.
2) Bradleybirth.com - The vision of the Bradley Method stresses the importance of healthy baby, healthy mother and families. Their goal is to attract families who are willing to take the responsibility needed for preparation and birth
3) Birthcenters.org - The American Association of Birth Centers promotes and supports birth centers as a means to uphold the rights of healthy women and their families, in all communities, to birth their children in an environment that is safe, sensitive, and cost effective, with minimal intervention.
4) Mymidwife.org - Their website is a great resource to find a midwife and it aims to redefine how women understand the health care options available to them. It reveals truths about the value of midwifery care and dispels about midwives in the United States and it also describes the education and experience that Midwives bring as providers of women's health care.
5) Waterbirthinfo.com - This water birth website provides in depth information on the use of water for labor, child birth and early childhood development. If you've thought you might want a water birth, exploring this site is a must!
This is a page dedicated to parents, with an emphasis on expecting or new parents.
Below are resources to guide you and your family to a healthier tomorrow! Remember your child is only as healthy as their spine and nervous system is!
1) NVIC.org - Barbara Loe Fisher, the founder of the National Vaccine Information Center, has been at the front line fighting for children and families of vaccine-injured children long before the subject became well known. NVIC launched the vaccine safety and informed consent movement in America in the 1980's and is the oldest and largest consumer-led organization advocating for the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections in the public health system.
2) Thinktwice.com - The Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute was established in 1996 to provide parents and other concerned people with educational resources enabling them to make more informed vaccine decisions. Thinktwice encourages an uncensored exchange of vaccine information, supports every family's right to accept or reject vaccines and offers many good, short books on explaining all the ins and outs of vaccination.
3) Vactruth.com - The father of a vaccine-injured child created this website. It provides a great source of information when making decisions on this vitally important topic. Sign up and get the "vaccine ingredient summery" which they will provide for free.
1) Lalecheleague.org - This is a fantastic website/resource for mothers and anyone wanting to learn about the essentials of breastfeeding or to get help with breastfeeding.
2) Breastfeedingonline.com - This website hopes to empower women to make the choice to breastfeed and to educate society at large about the importance and benefits of breastfeeding.
3) Kellymom.com - A mother driven site about simple questions we all might have about breastfeeding. The goal is to provide support and evidence-based information on breastfeeding, sleep and parenting.
4) Breastfeedingbasics.com -This website handles some of the tough issues surrounding breastfeeding and is the right place to find answers to your breastfeeding questions.
*Photos provided by the ICPA